Anybody run roku roku's?

Looks like we have a used one coming in 3-4 weeks. maybe 5 years old, not sure. Just read theyv'e been in buissiness since 1908. Wild.
I bet they built the machines that built the machines that killed 50,000 americans in the phillipeans in ww2.
vinny wrote:

Roku Roku you say?
Never heard of them.
--
Black Dragon http://improve-usenet.org

You wanna play the dozens,

Did I spell it wrong? Shows how much I care. Another piece of used technology.
Roku Roku are super fast super precise high speed milling machines. Wish I had one

That's what the stickers say on the outside of our Haas Haas.

Gene Haas is a liar and a thief.

lol. Well, the machines are cheap and have a lot of options. He's a liar, but I wouldn't say a thief.

Tax evasion is theft pure and simple.

We split from England over taxes, now it's unpatriotic to not pay taxes.?

Well he stole another company's patented technology, got sued for patent infringement and lost. So he had to pay millions. Then he decides to steal his money back from the government though tax fraud, got caught, convicted, and is sitting in jail.
I'd say thief is a given.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Didn't the house of cards fall when a VP of Hass's got caught stealing from him using the same system Haas set up and used to defraud the government out of millions?
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

Something like that. He was stealing money at any rate. When he got caught he threatened to turn the lot of them in if they fired him or turned him in. I have the indictment somewhere. It lays out the government's version of events in a convincing manner.
Why are people in leadership roles always surprised that their employees behave exactly like they do?
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d

Well Haas did give them all a very small percentage for participating in his fraud. Guess the VP figured committing numerous felonies for Haas was worth a little larger percentage of the take, no honor among thieves and all. You are right Haas opened the door and the VP just followed his lead thinking Haas couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it if Haas caught him.
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Many of the old guard there will tell you "that guy" who spilled the beans had waaaay more class than any of the current regime. Take a look at the half page add they recently ran for a machinist. All it stated was how big and almighty the company is. Or about how you need to be on call 24/7 if a machine goes down. No word of "a good place to work" or benefits. Also, much of the work is done by contractors who never see benefits. It was a hell hole to work at. But hey... that's just my opinion.

My post was not about "that guy" specifically it was about Haas crossing the line and involving (coercing) others to participate in his fraud.

I can understand wanting/needing to have people on call when running 24/7.

Sorry to hear you didn't like it there. What position did you hold?
Tom
Roku Roku's and other such pedigreed machines don't need silly stickers that proclaim their supposed accuracy, etc...
There is a reason why they cost 3 times as much or more than everything else.
Hass Hass, man that was really really funny. rotflmao..
ca
vinny wrote:

Im calling for a "sarcastic translation" of this post.

He's just being contrary--and beings as you didnt ask any specific questions except whats in the the subject line...

I need a secondary translation on this explanation of the previous post. Seriously, is he being sarcastic and runs them, or is he being sarcastic and doesn't run them? lol
vinny wrote:

Vinny:
    Since BD doesn't let his posts be archived, it's difficult to search for his past comments. But he's been talking about his running of at least one (and possibly more) Roku Roku's for many years, probably almost a decade. So you can safely assume his comment was simply sarcastic.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob