Anyone Need Special Collet Chucks?

Does anyone out there need or desire an ER32 collet chuck for a 5/8" motor shaft mount?
I had a customer order a few, they went out of business and now I've got
these $265 chucks, brand new and almost ready to ship.
$265 sounds like a lot, but it includes the brand new collet chuck, an ER32 collet of your choice (drill collet) and the collet nut and wrench.
TIR is decent but probably skewed slightly by the set screw and key anyhow. Not cheap but not super high quality either...
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R