Ball Gears?

He should also try using a spell checker every once in a while..

'macanicaly works'

'CNC capible'

'I asume'

-----

but, at least it comes with an 'extra monitor thing, and a tape player thing'

lol

Reply to
tnik

HAHA I just noticed.. Look at what category it's listed in..

Listed in category: Home & Garden > Inside the Home > Kitchen, Dining & Bar > Kitchen Tools & Gadgets > Salt & Pepper Mills

Reply to
tnik

ebay seller almost knows what he's selling

----------------------------------------------------------------- New Results

----------------------------------------------------------------- Item title: Tri-onics Handyman CNC vertical mill with ball gears works Item URL:

Bid: $3,000.00(0 Bids) Shipping: Pickup Only

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

Yeah, because eBay has put a HUGE surcharge on anything with machinery or tools in the category. I think it bumps the listing fee from $0.20 to $20!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

eBay charges are based on the features used and the sale price, nothing to do with what category it's listed in.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr