Can any cam system do this?

But he's so easy. Takes much more skill to do it to Brewer. Got to love that Optima Drill grinder. That's my boy, Tommy. You work hard for me. Good boy! ;>)

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

MastercamMastercamMastercamMastercamMastercam wah wah wah wah

4 th f*ck'n time now: I don't do alot of hole drilling in Cimatron, I can & have many times long long ago. no problemo. As stated previously, GO TO HURCO, USE DXF FILE FOR LOCATIONS,DRILL ya dumb SOB. Why use a Ferrari(Cimartron) for elementary drilling?

Keep UR Hurco organized with HOLDZEM=A9=AE

FYI its HOLDZEM=A9=AE dude. Don't f*ck up the pronunciation /annunciation proclamation I too am still waiting for your answers as previously asked. WTF gives man? Can't Understand Normal Thinking?=3D .... And so is all the rest of Ur buds here, by what I'm reading.

Are ya ready to be the West Coast HOLDZEM=A9=AE distributor? You could be a 10percenter? Better think about it. Because you sure aint doing good at this shit.

Cimatron rules, everything else druels. Good luck with that.

ok you need help. see doctor Phil

all else fails:

Special alt.machines.cnc offer: Send me your mailing address by e-mail & I'll send you some Holdzem's for the cost of USPS, around $3-4 in US. otherwise:

cncmillgil

You know, those Hurco's are almost idiot proof (I met and worked for the idiot they didn't account for), the only thing I would change is I would provide the ability to attenuate the rapid without going into the parameters and change the rapid for the whole damned program.

Reply to
Scott

Successful companies use Hurco's to Get'er done.

cncmillgil

Successful companies use Hurco's to Get'er done.

Friggin things are almost bulletproof, until you get a moron who thinks spindle bearings are like wheel bearings....

And thinks he can rebuuild the spindle rather than lay out $3500 for the cartridge (probably $5k now days).

And then cant understand why it eats tools.

Reply to
Scott