Can any cam system do this?

Detail isn't your specialty. Worthless broad based sweeping generalities are.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

Jon, when you are using a cadcam system we can go into detail.
--
Bill (sound familiar?)

Most of what you post sounds familiar and is worthless because it lacks detail and insight.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

TRANSLATION:
I'm trying to suck free information out of you without you knowing it but I think you've caught on to me. Pretty soon I will start talking about how little you know and classify you as a moron with all the others that have figured me out. That's how I twist things around in my crazy lil mind.
******************************************************************************* Pretty close there ain't I, liljonnie?? I''ve always had your "number", haven't I ? :)
Barn....the real genius http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble/Insane_lil_jonnie /
cncmillgil wrote:
[...]

Yep, have more seats of Cimatron than Mastercam where I work.
Nope, haven't yet put forth the time and effort to learn it.
--
Black Dragon

A bisexual is a man who likes girls as well as the next fellow.