fANUC 1OT control, any thoughts...

Monday going to an auction to look at an old lathe, Okuma with a Fanuc 10T control. I know it's old but it might go cheap. I do some
simple turning and an old lathe with a green button is better than me standing there turning handles. If this thing will still cut straight. Worth at least a look. So whats a 10T?
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
. So whats a 10T?
From what I've read and seen, a very good control.