charing up an Electric Motorcycle was Gas Price structure

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner wrote on Wed, 16 May 2007 03:45:13 GMT in alt.machines.cnc :

> >> An electric motorcycle is looking better all the time. > > >Where are you going to get the power to charge it? > >Nuclear?

Portable gasoline powered generator.

-- pyotr filipivich "I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed over walking into the saloon, because when I asked the bartender whether they served zombies he said, ?Sure, what'll you have?'" from I Hear America Swinging by Peter DeVries

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Uhh_Clem