charing up an Electric Motorcycle was Gas Price structure

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
alt.machines.cnc :

    Portable gasoline powered generator. -- pyotr filipivich "I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed over walking into the saloon, because when I asked the bartender whether they served zombies he said, Sure, what'll you have?'" from I Hear America Swinging by Peter DeVries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonneville_Power_Administration