CNC Discussions

Are there any good CNC discussion groups left?

Reply to
g-a-r-y

There is the moderated: PracticalMachinist.com And this newsgroup moderated by Cliffie and Bonkers, the sociopath twins.

Reply to
Half-nutz

I check Practical Machinist from time to time. Not much activity on the whole.

-- Bill

Reply to
BillT

Bill, the "CNC Machining" section usually has some interesting topics. I don't bother with the "General Machining" section, because it's usually more home shop type stuff. It goes through lulls and booms. Sometimes there will be a bunch of good topics, and sometimes it will just be a bunch of people trying to figure out alarms on 30 year old controls. On the whole, it's usually pretty good, and a lot of the members here also post over there.

Reply to
Joe788

Also, as far as the advertisements go....I have not seen one in months. Firefox & adblockplus eliminate all of the bullshit....that and the moderator keeps Yoni out of there.

Reply to
Zymrgy

31 listed here -
paul7