Coolant compatibility...

Awl --

How do you know if two coolants are incompatible? Is there a compatibility table somewhere?

I use Rustlick 5050, diluted to taste.

I also have gallons of DoAll Powercut #360, #511 (presumably for DoAll saws), and Koolmist #77, all with similar dilution ratios, it seems.

I mixed most of these in 1/2 gal, and didn't see anything strange, so at least from a mixability pov they are OK.

I'd save a few bucks using all of this in le fadal.

Iny opinions?

Reply to
DrollTroll

But the real question is..

How do they taste when mixed?

Reply to
tnik

compatibility

If tastes like tuna fish then all is well.

Reply to
over a barrel