DeVlieg Model numbers

Does anyone here know what the letter/letters on a Devlieg mean? I just bought a 4C-120. I know the 4 is the quill size and the 120 is the -X- travel but what
does the "C" stand for? Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Tim
Modul wrote:

Tim, Does it have a built in rotary table? Just my Silly Wild Ass Guess.
Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling