Bells & Whistles

Does anyone know where I can find out what the different Bells & Whistles stand for?
Tim C

Tim Coyle wrote:

What country/railroad?
Try googling on "railway bell whistle signals" and/or "railroad ..."
Here's more than I wanted to know about railroad whistles. You're on your own to google up bells.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_whistle
CTucker NY
| Does anyone know where I can find out what the different Bells & Whistles | stand for? | | Tim C | |
That Whistle Code is what I was after ...thanks
Tim C