Ferro-Tic "C"

Anyone out there machining this stuff? I am especially interested in hearing from people who have drill smallish (.125, 187) holes in it. The literature I
got from the company says don't use any coolant, but has anyone every used high pressure coolant fed drills in it? Thanx, -plh
--
Where are we going and why am I in this HAND BASKET??