How to open a program saved in Bobcad using notepad?

All of our cnc programs have been saved in the Bobcad editor (.cnc) file. I need to know how to open our old files into notepad or notebook. I have saved a old program as a (.txt) file but I get allot of extra garbage in with my program, when opening with notepad. Thanks for the help Todd Helmick

Reply to
toddhelmick19

visit here:

The Deburr Guru

Open the file in Bobcad and then pick save as a .tap file only give it a .txt extension. Then you can use notepad to open. You may get a couple of % or @ ( handshaking) at the beginning or end depending on which post was used.

Will

Reply to
Will