Inspection Tools

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&current=InspectionTools.jpg
The transfer stand, amplifier, probe and crystal pink tri-square are
new. It's hard to see but their is an Indi-Square in the rear.
Sorry no cheap, Chinese Kurt knock off vises for those who are use to working for bosses who don't know any better.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:55:30 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

And you STILL can't explain in your own words how you square up blocks.
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hey Gomer......I fixed your picture. Click this link and see what ya think.
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm116/BarnRubble/?action=view&current=InspectionTools.jpg&t 44006006459
Your Welcome Barn.....your bestest buddy
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jun 2, 10:17 pm, barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

If you want to see something creepy, check out this CNN story about the fraud who duped some broad into thinking he part of the Rockefeller family. The guy looks like Jon's twin brother, complete with identical behavioral traits.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/02/massachusetts.rockefeller.trial/index.html
" She was questioned at length about one particularly bizarre story he told. He said a fall down some stairs left him mute as a child -- until he saw a dog and spontaneously uttered "woofness" at age 10. "
" "The defendant was often very unpleasant -- lack of empathy, anger, control issues, absolutely. I'm not a psychologist, but he was hard to live with ... I saw behavior that made me think that he wasn't at all well, yes," she testified."
" It's more complicated than that, Boss explained under cross- examination. "He told compelling stories. It seems stupid in hindsight, and it really was, but that is how it was. ... I lived with a person who told me a set of internally consistent things." And so, she never questioned why he never seemed to make any money, possess a driver's license, or bring any family around. "
Add pictures here
βœ–

Funny......I thought of crazy lil jonnie when I saw this guy being interviewed a while back.....not just because they look alike but mentally they both seemed to have the same sociopathic/narcissistic traits.
I work with a guy who acts just like lil jonnie. I get a real laugh out of messin with him too.....well....all the guys in the shop have a lotta fun with him. Hire the insane.....they're fun to watch. :)
Barn
Add pictures here
βœ–

Funny......I thought of crazy lil jonnie when I saw this guy being interviewed a while back.....not just because they look alike but mentally they both seemed to have the same sociopathic/narcissistic traits.
I work with a guy who acts just like lil jonnie. I get a real laugh out of messin with him too.....well....all the guys in the shop have a lotta fun with him. Hire the insane.....they're fun to watch. :)
Barn
********* When he goes to the bathroom, drop a few drops of superglue under his coffee cup, and put some highspot blue on the bottom of the handle. make sure the coffee is hot, He will grab it and rip off the handle, sending hot coffee everywhere, then while he's having his hissy you can enjoy him getting blue all over himself without knowing it. lol
Add pictures here
βœ–

Do you even know How to use any of those? Or is that why you are selling them? Can you use any of them to make Koo-Koo Clocks?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Nice tools....but nothing special. Any point behind the pic?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jun 3, 2:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

This just got a lot funnier to me. I just assumed this one another one of his junk sale posts. I didn't realize it was a picture he posted in attempt to impress people.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Do you suppose he needs all that stuff to Copy and Paste?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Also....large quality surface plates are easy to find for not much $$ $....I recently got a 36" X 48" grade AA for $250...had it recertified...the thing is flat within .00035. I want to find one that is 48" X 96" for a steal like that....would make an awesome pool table.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Also....large quality surface plates are easy to find for not much $$ $....I recently got a 36" X 48" grade AA for $250...had it recertified...the thing is flat within .00035. I want to find one that is 48" X 96" for a steal like that....would make an awesome pool table.
******* the one he has in his pic is not grade a. It's not thick enough. It's a b grade. Nothing wrong with b grade though if you don't leave stipid heavy ass shit on it for show...lol There's not even any room to use the damn plate? I'm not a fan of the ledges, c clamping shit to my surface plate just seems silly when thats your master flatness. I always super glued shit down, like v blocks and parallells. Dumbasses always cringed, but damn, drop a little acetone and it falls off, and the glue wipes off. I talked one guy into it, and he tried to get it off with alcahol. He ended up tapping it off and a huge chunk of block broke off. DAMN I NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD. (he didnt think it was funny)
Look at his pic though, the dumbass has this cheesy setup of a kennedy with 2 addons on each end, thats gotta be real rigid. Then he adds "2" caddy gages only 6" high (worthless), a huge stupid hight gage just to hold an indicatior and his coffee, some stupid starrett chunk of triangle surface plate for squareness or something gay like that, a retarded electronic indicator getup, a tiny surface plate with a tiny little base with a HUGE drop indicator hanging out 5 inches when he has a perfectly good drop indicator stand right next to it. The only good thing he has is those hardwood tops that he is using to hold up his surface plates, how retarded. All that crap stuck up against a wall with electrical boxes sticking out so his box is far enough away from the wall for all that shit to fall off. Who knows wtf that retarded tan box is his wastefull electronic indicator box is on. If you rolled that abomination 3 inches the whole damn pile of crap would be on the floor. Where do you put stuff you actually need with no realistate?
He's a bafoon. Damn look at that retarded electronic indicator on that height stand.
A box of 70$ gage blocks, a homemade stand with a real indicator, a digital drop indicator on a solid base, and a surface plate would do more than all that silly bafoonish crapolla. Damn there no place to even lay a calculator?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Hot glue gun works pretty slick also....plus no stinky ass acetone to wipe it off. Just a razor blade.
Add pictures here
βœ–
As should be evident from the photo this totally maxed out Kennedy Versa Cart is "docked". For many years I've actually use two maxed out Kennedy Versa Carts like this.
I've got some ideas on what's feasible in a shop where trying to move a maxed out Kennedy Versa Cart like this isn't feasible.
Because of the space limitations that most shops have I don't see a huge double or triple bay Snap-On type tool chest as the answer. I have come up with some ideas on a versatile and maneuverable mobile setup that actually can be wheeled around the shop and that easily adapts to what's needed for the job and I wondered if others have done the same.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
By request a close up of an 8" INDI-SQUARE
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/INDI-SQUARE.jpg
No items in these photos are for sale at this time.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–
Starrett / Webber 19" reference bar formerly own by Spectra Physics. One of the many pieces I own that use to belong to Spectra Physics.
http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&current=REFERENCEBAR1.jpg
4 millionths or better accuracy per inch.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/jonbanquer/?action=view&current=REFERENCEBAR1.jpg
I seen a guy with a fractional scale and an eyeloupe check closer than that.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:29:21 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

How is that tool supposed to help you when you can't even explain in your own words how to square a block?
I mean REALLY, all you could come up with on your blob for a machining tip is to use anti-seize on screw threads........
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Jun 4, 7:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

It helps measure the gouges in the table when the tools fly out of the spindle.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Once again....nice tool...but what is your point? Since you bought it used....have you spent the $$$ to get it recertified? If not....all you own is a nice paperweight. If the your last certificate (I am pretty sure this is true...specially on gage blocks & instruments such as this) is more than a year old....then it will only qualify for the next level down...as in if it was originally a Grade AA....if the cert has expired for a bit....then likley you will not be able to get it recertified for that level of accuracy.
Add pictures here
βœ–