Looking to contract out part

I have a customer who wants to drill 300,000 plus holes in a part. They are small and close together but not incredibly hairy...
He has a few hundred parts to do after an initial test run.
I can provide the multiple spindle head for a CNC or custom machine if you can provide a machine capable of handling the 70" X 35" part.
Anyone interested? I'll quote you the drilling head and you can then quote the customer the part, etc.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Is that about 121 holes per square inch?
Is that about 121 holes per square inch?
250+ holes per square inch.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.