Mastercam Posts .NC files and .ERR files

Hey, I am using mastercam X3 for a 3 axis VMC, just wontering if anyone knows how to make masterCam skip posting the .err file, my output folder is cluttered enough as it is!

Reply to
Brad

Brad, the best course of action would be to eliminate the source of the error file. The other option is to go into the control definition, in the files>mill section, there's an option for what to do with the .err file. You can tell it to only keep the .err file during fatal errors.

Reply to
Joe788

Worked great, Thanks --- for some reason it was set to always output .err file.

Reply to
Brad