Might Be Off Topic Big Dog

Here's a link to a video on a quadruped robot:
http://www.bostondynamics.com/content/sec.php?section=BigDog
I thought it was pretty cool.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling

Here is the prototype in beta testing... Amazing how far they took the concept.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VXJZVZFRFJc

Garlicdude wrote:

do we have plans to attack a Home for the Deaf? I'm just saying...
--

Michael Gailey
Artistic CNC Mill, Router and Engraver Programming
Garlicdude wrote:

Steve:
    I thought so too. Especially when the Big Dog was trying to walk on ice. <g>
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

Bob, Big Dog made a nice recovery when the guy kicked him off balance.
Best, Steve
--

Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

GD:
    Yeah, that was neat too. The programming of that thing must have been quite a pill to deal with. I noticed that the "prototype" Big Dog didn't do so well on the second sideways kick. LOL