Might Be Off Topic Big Dog

Here's a link to a video on a quadruped robot:

I thought it was pretty cool.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Here is the prototype in beta testing... Amazing how far they took the concept.

Half-nutz

do we have plans to attack a Home for the Deaf? I'm just saying...

Reply to
Michael

Steve:

I thought so too. Especially when the Big Dog was trying to walk on ice.

Reply to
BottleBob

Bob, Big Dog made a nice recovery when the guy kicked him off balance.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

GD:

Yeah, that was neat too. The programming of that thing must have been quite a pill to deal with. I noticed that the "prototype" Big Dog didn't do so well on the second sideways kick. LOL

Reply to
BottleBob