Might Be Off Topic Big Dog

Here's a link to a video on a quadruped robot:

I thought it was pretty cool.
Best,
Steve
Reply to
Garlicdude
Here is the prototype in beta testing... Amazing how far they took the concept.
Half-nutz
do we have plans to attack a Home for the Deaf? I'm just saying...
Reply to
Michael
Steve:
I thought so too. Especially when the Big Dog was trying to walk on ice.
Reply to
BottleBob
Bob, Big Dog made a nice recovery when the guy kicked him off balance.
Best, Steve
Reply to
Garlicdude
GD:
Yeah, that was neat too. The programming of that thing must have been quite a pill to deal with. I noticed that the "prototype" Big Dog didn't do so well on the second sideways kick. LOL
Reply to
BottleBob