MJ threads

I'm looking for specifications for internal MJ threads. Googling just gets me specs for sale, like to find some for free :-)

Hey ff,
Some specifications are given in Machinery's Handbook. Shoot me an e-mail I have some PDF documentation that may help.
Hope this helps.
--Adam Joseph Cook, Mechanical Engineer
ff wrote:

Fred, Not sure if this software will help, but it's free for awhile:
http://www.threadcheck.com/html/software.html
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

Military specs can be downloaded at http://www.dsp.dla.mil /
UNJ threads are MIL-S-8879 but I don't know about MJ. You might have luck searching the database.
Thanks to everyone replying. I borrowed a Machinery's Handbook newer than my 30 year old edition <G> and it did have a lot of info on MJ threads. Not much in tabular form, mostly diagrams and explanation, however I was able to calculate the specs I needed. Have a great weekend.
Fred