ncPod - CNC

dear all, I would like to ask if there is high demand of ncPod controller in the markert. ncPod is a small controller for CNC application with SD RAM. One of the example, it can replace March 3.

As I understand the controller well, and i intend to write manual for it and sell it. Also, i can do programming for this type of controller.

thanks

Reply to
stn

Good point

Reply to
brewertr

yes there is very high demand for this controller, most shops have a few, but nobody seems to know how to use them...please write manuel for controller with much foreplay that we be greatly appreciating thank you bus

Reply to
raamman