Need HELP

brewertr wrote:

Are you mentally stable? Perhaps you should take a break from reading the newsgroup if it is going to turn you into a jibbering idiot.
sittingduck wrote:

Duck,
Just giving Cliff a little of his own medicine, maybe looking in the mirror will help him.
Oh! Hell who am I kidding, he is set in his ways, Tom
brewertr wrote:

Hey Tom, A Tom Brewer was just elected to the city council here and I was wondering if it was the real deal - you - or an imposter.
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
John R. Carroll wrote:

brewertr wrote:

My business is in Torrance but I don't vote there. You'd have thought the town had been renamed "Tom Brewer" for all of the signs posted.

I'll show up if you will. LOL
--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
brewertr wrote:

Trust me, he is WAY beyond help. All you are doing is giving him the attention he craves. He has been asked nicely, and completely refuses to give up his constant crossposting, and off topic thread creation. I just loaded up all the headers I could in this group via Giganews, and he has posted 28,618 times to this group since Jun 23, 2003. 28.135 posts a day, every day, for 3 years straight. <---- you've got a long way to go if you are handing out medicine. <G>
Duck,
Your right and I know your right.
Tom