NEW

I am new to cnc. Can anyone tell me briefly about the servo module and
its working? Also about the SRAM in the Fanuc Cnc please
Reply to
praba
Praba:
If you don't get the answers you desire here, you might ask your questions at these forums:
And
They are cater more toward hobbyists and newbies.
Reply to
BottleBob
Should read "They cater more toward..."
I originally had written "They are geared more toward...", changed the ambiguous "geared" to "cater" and didn't remove the "are". I wouldn't normally bother making a correction post but it's been a slow posting day. Besides, I need to get my post count up before the Statistics come out. Just kidding. LOL
Reply to
BottleBob