New Mori Seiki R&D facility - Davis , CA

For those of you on the West Coast, you may be interested in the following -

"Thank you for your interest in the Grand Opening of the Digital Technology Laboratory (DTL) Research & Development Center & Headquarters to be held May

20 -22 in Davis, California. We hope that you will be able to attend this unique and innovative event"

Ovation Engineering, Inc. will be introducing our EZ-Comp/X System, which provides the ability to connect a variety of measuring devices (from handheld gaging through CMM systems) to multiple machines via Ethernet, for automatic statistical process control.

Reply to
paul