New Mori Seiki R&D facility - Davis , CA

For those of you on the West Coast, you may be interested in the following - http://www.moriseikius.com/DTLGrandOpening/index.html
"Thank you for your interest in the Grand Opening of the Digital Technology Laboratory (DTL) Research & Development Center & Headquarters to be held May 20 -22 in Davis, California. We hope that you will be able to attend this unique and innovative event"
Ovation Engineering, Inc. will be introducing our EZ-Comp/X System, which provides the ability to connect a variety of measuring devices (from handheld gaging through CMM systems) to multiple machines via Ethernet, for automatic statistical process control.
--
Regards,

Paul Sevin