Adding a 4th to a Mori Seiki / Yasnak

Besides the obvious motor drive, Anyone know "specifically" what I need to add a continuous 4th to a Mori w/ Yasnak MX2? Including which relays,
etc..I have an extra slot for an SR01/SR02 board, or do I need another Cp02/Cp07 controller?
anyone have a Mori with a 4th, that they can take a peek at? Mucho appreciated.
ca