Charlie Gary wrote:

Nope
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Charlie Gary wrote:

Yes.

Just Installed it.... I love the New Zoom feature that the Zoom follows the Mouse pointers. The I can't wait to try the new features in metal....
Billy K.
Billy K. wrote:

Have they cleaned up any of their old messes yet?
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

For Example?

Billy K. wrote:

Like no separate rough and finish feed rate
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Billy K. wrote:

Then Garlicdude asked:

Billy K's response was:

Which prompts me to say "Z-rough skipping levels", "splines untrimming at the first end when the second end gets trimmed", "my files are too big to verify", "it takes forever to save a file", "when I trim a flow surface the toolpath doesn't know the surface was trimmed to a certain shape". That's what comes to the top of my mind.
Later,
Charlie
What version of surfcam do you use now?
Mike

Mike C wrote:

VelocityB124, SP1
Later,
Charlie
I've been wondering why they've changed management again. Seems like this is about the 4th time in a short period of time.
gary
Charlie Gary wrote:

Have it but haven't used it yet (programming is not my primary duty any more). Training is scheduled for next week. Just bought two seats of Velocity (one an upgrade) about three weeks ago.
By the way, our reseller gave a very substantial discount when they found out we were evaluating ONEcnc and seriously considering it instead of upgrading our older SurfCam.
StaticsJason