No boom? Leave it alone......

That you learn to read a DNS lookup? That Canadians have no say in what happens south of their border? Take your pick. Or your medications.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

it was in iraq, not south of the border, fool ! you may be able to read a dns but you sure as hell can't read english, can you ? 2nd language perhaps ? what are you, al queada ? read my original post again, or maybe ask a nurse to explain it to you

Reply to
raamman

Just another Yank to afraid or ashamed to face the home truths about their military.

Reply to
The Rifleman

I guess there was no civilians arou8nd to rape and kill that morning, but this footage shows the world what the US is really like.

Reply to
The Rifleman

That video is disgusting.

Go to liveleak.com and search for "puppy Iraq", and you'll see about

50 videos of American soldiers feeding or helping puppies in Iraq.
Reply to
Joe788

American soldiers indeed are in general very good troops and professional with it, usually well respected by their colleagues from different nations, but in recent times the Marines have been caught time after time after time, Child abuse, baby rape,raping iraqi girls and murdering their families, raping japanese kids, murdering innocent people in iraq, torture, you name it the USMC has been caught at it. And they are only the cases that have come to light, abuse is a rarity in the US army, but not the marines.

Reply to
The Rifleman

So, you still don't know how to read a DNS lookup? That's no surprise. It clearly states the message was posted from Canada through a broadband cable connection owned by Rogers. Looks like you need to see your nurse, or more likely, the team of shrinks.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The truth? WTH does an IRA terrorist like you know about 'The truth'?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ever heard of a proxy? FFS, you and gummer sure like to prove how stupid you are. Repeatedly. Keep going though, it's fairly amusing.

Reply to
sittingduck

Sure, but what's your point? The post was made through that computer, even if it's a zombie. Only criminals and terrorists need to post through proxies, so which are you?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

And God bless you too, Gunner - your an outrageous winger, probably as mad as a hatter, but you would be welcome in my home. You did your duty, you didnt wimp it (or go to Oxford, or join a long range nuclear bomber interceptor reserve squadron). Irrespective of the rights and wrongs of a conflict, I can and do respect that.

Got a Yankee friend locally here - he was in the AF (yours) in Vietnam. I asked him why he volunteered - he replied

"Because I knew I was going to be drafted anyway. I had figured out the AF was the only service where it was the officers who were doing the actual fighting. So, they trained me as a maintenance engineer, and apart from the occasional long range attack on the airfield, I got through Vietnam OK.."

This has got nothing to do with the thread, of course. BUT - I love the military build stuff, nicely built, well documented, - hours of entertainment to creatively ferret into.....the artillery round, well, even I wouldn't want to fiddle with it...although the fusing and firing mechanism would be an interesting piece of electronic design...now, what could I convert it into..... am currently making a optical chopper using precsion parts salvaged from dead VCR's....

Got another friend, a Latvian, who got drafted into the Russian army at 18 (compulsory national service, very few get "exemptions" - is that democracy at work, or what?)

He got blown up in Afghanistan - the story is too long to tell here - fixed him up, then sent him to Chechnya(SP?).

When he was discharged, he said he wore his uniform and ribbons for 2 years = always got him free drinks and meals as the people had respect for those who went and fought, even if they did hate the war anyway. And the Russians had (still have?) a system whereby if you are injured in combat, on discharge you are eligible (still on army wages) to do ANY university course you want , paid for, the normal entry requirements waived. Sounds like they treat their vets OK.

Andrew VK3BFA.

Reply to
vk3bfa

Or snort 'dew' and red hot chili peppers out of your nose?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell