No boom? Leave it alone......

x-no-archive:yes

The Brits and the Canadians have done worst....
wrote in message

The Brits and the Canadians have done worst....
Lets look at the Brit and Cnadian tally Versus the Us tally for Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Somalia, Bosnia, Iran and Iraq, without mentioning the millions killed by the two nukes on Japan.
The Rifleman wrote:

I've already told you. Multiple times, in fact, including in this thread, when and where I served. Gunner's right. You are a psychotic loser. The fact that you've killed people and now regret it isn't anyone in the United States fault. Either live with your demons, or go away.
prove it.

Just another Yank to afraid or ashamed to face the home truths about their military.
The Rifleman wrote:

The truth? WTH does an IRA terrorist like you know about 'The truth'?
prove it.

American troops are trained to recognize and mark uxo's. And walk away.
x-no-archive:yes On Mar 2, 11:28pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

no, we call them in and wait for EOD to come and get rid of it. You never leave UXO out there as the local nationals will dig it up (just like these idiots did), some to sell to the bad guys and others to sell to us.
On Sun, 2 Mar 2008 20:31:27 -0800 (PST), Soldier in a Combat Zone

Indeed. Though I suspect Ham was just being specious.
I wonder if it was command detonated or had a grenade under it?
Gunner
to be that stupid they are either Iraqi or Blackwater.

http://www.dumpert.nl:80/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html
I guess there was no civilians arou8nd to rape and kill that morning, but this footage shows the world what the US is really like.

That video is disgusting.
Go to liveleak.com and search for "puppy Iraq", and you'll see about 50 videos of American soldiers feeding or helping puppies in Iraq.

American soldiers indeed are in general very good troops and professional with it, usually well respected by their colleagues from different nations, but in recent times the Marines have been caught time after time after time, Child abuse, baby rape,raping iraqi girls and murdering their families, raping japanese kids, murdering innocent people in iraq, torture, you name it the USMC has been caught at it. And they are only the cases that have come to light, abuse is a rarity in the US army, but not the marines.