Oi-MC

i am able to run the m/c with out encoder by setting bits in parameter

4000.0,4001.1,4005.0 from 1 to 0. But eventhough i do this the axis not responding to G00 and G01 commands. Also i saw a m/c without encoder by bypassing the bits. Thats why i am asking this. Pls tell me if u know that. Also tell me the M codes and descriptions about it for Fanuc 21-TB.
Reply to
praba

Parameter #1402 Bit #0=1 The feedrate per rev ineffective when encoder is not provided. Parameter #1402 Bit #4=0 Jog feed is performed in inches per minute. Specify a feedrate in Parameter 1423.

Parameter 1423 setting is 6-32767.

There are no M codes involved in this.

Daveb

Reply to