Fanuc Oi-mate c

Can you please tell me the parameter number to run the cnc lathe(Fanuc Oi-MC system) spindle without encoder? Because i am having a problem in my lathe. But i cant run it with out the encoder.

Reply to
praba

Praba,

Coderless operation on this control is an option that must be purchased either from Fanuc America or GEFanuc. However, you might try converting your IPR moves to IPM to get by until you can get the encoder fixed. Make sure that all axis moves are either G00 moves or G94 moves. You won't be able to thread or do CSS, but you might be able to get your part out.

By the way, most spindle encoder problems turn out to be related to the encoder belt - have you checked it?

Warren

Reply to
Warren