Fanuc 21TB

Please tell me the M codes used in Fanuc 21-TB sytem. Also i am getting 411-3rd axis excess error from my fanuc 21-TB CNC lathe. How can i solve that problem?

Reply to
praba

There are a few common M-codes, but most vary by machine builder. For example, M11 & M10 open and close the collet on my Tornos, but M13 & M12 open and close the collet on my Gang Lathe. You'll need to check with the OEM for the M-codes for your machine.

The 411 alarm could caused by many things. Is something binding? Dirty endcoder? Bad cable? Loose belt?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Stawicki