OT: Fran Update

And get some quality clippers, not the cheapo units from Kmart and such. My cat doesn't exactly enjoy being clipped, but he tolerates it as he is an attention w**re and getting my full attention while being clipped.... :)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

be, I =A0just

I know...I was kiddin cuz he wuz usin you as a pincushion. Like John said, removin a cats claws would be like removin your own fingers.

The cat before

I've noticed that with different cats we've had over the years.

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble