OT: Fran Update

Wayne Weedon wrote:

And get some quality clippers, not the cheapo units from Kmart and such. My cat doesn't exactly enjoy being clipped, but he tolerates it as he is an attention whore and getting my full attention while being clipped.... :)
Jon

I know...I was kiddin cuz he wuz usin you as a pincushion. Like John said, removin a cats claws would be like removin your own fingers.

I've noticed that with different cats we've had over the years.
Barn