OT: Looking For Detailed Drill Press Specs... Will Pay For Info.

I'll PayPal or postal mail a check (USA) $15 to the first person who can answer my needs for measurements on the following machines:
MAKE / MODEL: Central Machinery / 39955 MSC / 73277352 MSC / 793.12887685 Pan Asia / 79.12887688
The last three should be identical machines...
If you can help, I'll e-mail you a PDF showing the measurements I need. A big thank you to anyone who tries to help!
You will need a way of measuring the round quill down to 0.001 so no tape measure junkies need apply. :)
V8013-R