passwords in TRUMPF L3050

I connected the TRUMPF L3050 machine to the local network. Now I can load *.LST programs to one of two directories tops.dir or topsmanu.dir but I want to load *.TMT programs to the machine. ToPs
in the machine have locked disk c:,d:.f:,and g: only avaible disk are a: , and path E:\TRUMPF\TEILE E:\TRUMPF\VORLAGEN E:\TRUMPF\WZG. I know password to "Serwise ON" but when I try to enter "Netzwerk einrichten(Configure Network)" machine ask me about another password which I don't have. I also don't know login and password to machine Windows NT and there I could propably make access to disk C:,D:,F:and G:. Maybe any of you know other passwords?
On Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 4:22:42 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Username and Password should be "MMC"
replying to p.wojcik.cnc, btoropu wrote: Hi,
I know this is an older password but I have a Trumpf L2510 and I'm looking for the "Service on" password. I forgot it and I did not write it down. Can you guys help me out with the password? I know I have to enter the minutes at the end of it.
Thank you!
replying to btoropu, Leroy wrote: 530