Pro/E and posting g-code

This is probably really simple, but I need my hand held for a few minutes. I know how to post an individual operation and get g-code output, but how do I post a set that I've created from several operations? WF1 is the version I'm running.

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

What you need to do if you have already created the set is select output from the cldata menu then select set from the menu bar then file that should bring up the output type menu where you select cl file and compute cl then done same as a regular operation

Reply to
Joe Smith

Cool. Thanks.

Later,