Pro/E and posting g-code

This is probably really simple, but I need my hand held for a few
minutes. I know how to post an individual operation and get g-code
output, but how do I post a set that I've created from several
operations? WF1 is the version I'm running.
Later,
Charlie
Reply to
Charlie Gary
What you need to do if you have already created the set is select output from the cldata menu then select set from the menu bar then file that should bring up the output type menu where you select cl file and compute cl then done same as a regular operation
Reply to
Joe Smith
Cool. Thanks.
Later,