IMTS

Anybody going?

I thought I was going to skate out of set up for the first time in twenty- some years but no... Got the call Friday. Apparently we're short one fat older guy with a bad attitude at the booth. Feh.

Anyway here's where I'll be:

We will be showing Tsugami SS20, SS32, BH20, BH38, BW12, BE 12, BE 20, P03 and TMU1 models. All have cutting demos. Everything from Brass to Titanium, and Stainless.

In addition we will have software demos on CAM software from Tsugami and PartMaker. Monster Accessories will be showing high pressure coolant pumps and Swiss accessories.

We will also be exhibiting a Loxin machining center. It's one of those Tricept parallel kinematic deals (like a hexapod).

In addition there will be an informational display from Morris Turbine Group and Liechti Engineering

if you make blisks or blades.

Reply to
D Murphy

Hey Dan,

I will heading up there Sunday evening. Trying to get the full day in Monday, heading to Joliet Caterpillar to do 2 days of tooling training for them Tuesday and Wednesday. Then will head back Friday for the Medical Seminar. I'm sure to look you up as well as Tom G and Mike S from Tech Equip.

If you're looking for a "tall" bald fat man I can help you out.

See you there

Jim

Reply to
JRWheels

Will be there Wed evening~Sat morning. Gonna have to check out the Loxin

Reply to
zymrgy

D Murphy wrote in news:Xns9B0A94751BA87BW12BU20MU38SY@130.133.1.4:

Be there Mon. thru Wed. will look in on your booths.

Von

Reply to
VFP

Yep. Mon. thru Wed.

Reply to
paul

My father and I will be there on Thursday. I'll come look you up again.

Now this I want to see :)

Reply to
Steve Mackay

Dan, the link you posted has been moved without a redirect. What is the booth # so I can look you up on Monday?

Thanks DaveB

Reply to
DaveB

snipped-for-privacy@nt.org (DaveB) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.dslextreme.com:

A-8701

I blew out my back just in time for the show. This is going to suck.

Reply to
D Murphy

Take care, hope to see ya Monday.

I have an early flight in the morning will be staying in Schaumburg DaveB

Reply to
DaveB