Question - 4340 speed/feed recomendations?

Looking at a small AISI4340 job, milling only. Anyone have some speed/feed suggestions?
ca

We need more info here. What type of tooling are you planning on using? Carbide, coated, etc..... Do you have cololant thru the spindle, Cat 40, Cat 50, R8 spindles etc.... Help us with the puzzle a little and I'm sure you will get some helpful replies.
JR
JRWheels wrote:

Solid Carbide. Cat40.
ca

Still kind of vague, so here's a decent place to find out info for yourself. This will lead you in right direction.
http://www.niagaracutter.com/techinfo/millhandbook/speedfeed/index.html
JR