Remember my hypothetical post...

The ticket is to have 20 years of experience and be "smart" enough to make the big bucks... $23 an hour. When you're this smart you get the privilege of being around a "genius" owner who knows how to buy cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises real cheap at auctions.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

This coming from a middle aged man with virtually *nothing* to his name, who was making $15/hr less than a year ago as a parts changer.

Reply to
Joe788

You really consider $23/hr "big bucks"??? And you live in So Cal???? I was makin that much 5 years ago....in SE Idaho.

Reply to
Zymrgy

What possibly could top making "big bucks" like $23 an hour and using cheap Chinese Kurt knock off vises besides the "privilege" of working for someone like Stewart Parnell's Peanut Corporation Of America.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

As head of CADCAM systems for Precision Resource, tool and die division in Shelton, CT I started at $16 an hour and ended up at $21 dollars an hour less than a year later and that was well over ten years ago.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Yes, of course you were! That's why you moved across the country to be an operator on a 300mm horizontal who's pallets you couldn't even count.

Reply to
Joe788

I make $75 an hour..and Im just a yutz.

Plus $.50 per mile and $25/hour travel

Sorry to hear about your financial issues.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

No, it's a little more involved than that. Jon left CT where he said he owned 100+ rental units* and now he says he did all that on an income of $16.00-$21.00 hour. Of course that could explain why Jon, wife and kids left CT in a hurry and ended up penniless in FL. Could also explain why Jon's wife spent a few years in a FL prison for ID Theft, Forgery and Fraud. Maybe using skills learned in CT but just not smart or fast enough to stay one step ahead of the law. That prison stint for his wife coincided with Jon's leaving town where he again ended up penniless only this time in AZ.

After some time in AZ, Jon got back on his feet and online where he found his next female victim and moved in with her that being Chula Vista, CA. It's also where Jon worked as a machine operator on that HMC he kept saying it had 11 pallets because he couldn't properly count up to 12.........

Tom

  • [Before I was 30 I owned well over a hundred rental units] -Jon Banquer-
Reply to
brewertr

Not since last summer. He was coming to New York when the wife and I were vacationing up in the Thousand Islands and was to busy to join us for some good eats, sudz and R&R. I emailed him around the 'holidays' '08 but didn't hear back.

Reply to
Black Dragon