For Sale Albrecht Keyless Drill Chuck

1/2" drill capacity. Barely used / almost new. Has a Jacobs taper. Includes the Jacobs taper arbor.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/

Reply to
jon_banquer

recently bought a few similar Jacobs chucks for $2.50 apiece.

Just to give a pricepoint

Ignoramus8405

Good buy if you can make money with them but I suggest don't expect for deflationary pressures to continue un-abated forever.

Reply to
Earwax museum

Ya just don't seem to be able to put a complete sensible thought together, can ya lil wacko?

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

I hope he doesn't own firearms.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

A chilling thought -- I'm assuming the workplace, or mebbe Westec. You'd think with his incompetence and generalized myopia, he'd miss the effing barn door, but fate would proly have him off a mother of four.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

My guess is that this John Banquer does not quite understand the nature of this forum.

Ignoramus4532