For Sale Albrecht Keyless Drill Chuck

1/2" drill capacity. Barely used / almost new. Has a Jacobs taper. Includes the Jacobs taper arbor.
Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA jonbanquer.blogspot.com/
recently bought a few similar Jacobs chucks for $2.50 apiece.
Just to give a pricepoint

Good buy if you can make money with them but I suggest don't expect for deflationary pressures to continue un-abated forever.

Ya just don't seem to be able to put a complete sensible thought together, can ya lil wacko?
Barn

I hope he doesn't own firearms.
Wes

A chilling thought -- I'm assuming the workplace, or mebbe Westec. You'd think with his incompetence and generalized myopia, he'd miss the effing barn door, but fate would proly have him off a mother of four.
--

Mr. PV'd

My guess is that this John Banquer does not quite understand the nature of this forum.