Sooo..Who is this Cliffy peacock?

I just spent a goodly amount of money on a cnc.

News groups used to be that bunch with like-interests and we'd help each other. Instead, here we have this grand-standing "look at MEEE" Cliff guy.

Is this guy just insecure or just an asshole?

I guess I'll just have to plonk the sorry idiot.

*sigh*
Reply to
BrownLogBase10

If your looking for information there is very little here any longer. Cliff is just an Asshole, over the 10 or so years that I have frequented this group many have asked nicely, ranted, swore, all to no avail to get Clifftard to take it elsewhere.

Plonking would work if he was the only a hole here, but he has dragged all sorts of like minded a holes over here which has resulted in almost zero machining content.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Holy shit, from the guy who treated our Resident Psychotic (Jon "I was sucking on Qualcomm's tit, but now I'm an itinerant laborer" Banquer) with eternal kid gloves!!!!

Was the garlic yield low this year, Steve?? :)

Reply to
Existential Angst

GoodLy? money can't buy you love?

ok ok............ what kind? what options , what are ya cutin, how much is "goodly" Gotta kinda ask the"right" questions or brag or somthin pertanant to the "GROUP"?

They are, but infested with bugs- so to speak. I'm guessing alot of trolls still out there. means "sifting' through the bugs to get to the real stuff.............eh?

used to have a bus driver in grade school named cy or si ? whats that short for?

oh......... thats the name of your new jap job CNC?

juuuuuuuuuust joking now........... y'all come back now ya hear?

-- ~g~

Reply to
cncmillgil