steel shape bending

I know this is not exactly CNC topic, but I don't know where else to ask, so, what I need is data on minimal bending radius for standard European steel shapes, like HEA, HEB, UNP, angular, and pipes, for 90 degrees and other angles, I think this is actually depending on ethnology and machines for bending, but I would appreciate any data on this, I couldn't find any data by googling,

thanks

Reply to
Ivan ®.

Pretty sure I have the data someplace in my library but sorry not even going to look.

In any case better for you to conduct the lab tests yourself and tabulate the data as it pertains to your own intended use rather than to simply rely on someone else's previous claim.

Reply to
over a barrel