analog, digital & mixed signal electronics

I am looking for information on the above topic. Does anyone know of any good reading material or maybe a website? I tried googling for the topic but found no answers. Specifically its applications on aerospace (flight test)defense. I would appreciate the help.

Reply to
MoTORfLiP

Your question is too broad, since those three topics pretty much cover all electronic things everywhere.

Try googling for "basic electronic tutorial".

K.

Reply to
Kevin Kilzer