Slightly OT - Locating the Stothert and Pitt Beam Engine

Hi Chaps.
Does anyone know if the 1866 Stothert and Pitt steam engine mentioned
here
still at Bath University, and if so who to contact ? I would like a
peek at it.
I tried the people who sell the model kit, but they didn't know about
the fate of the original. There's nothing I can find on the Bath
University website (though its not the sort of thing a University will
advertise). Googling found nothing. I wonder if its trotted off to a
museum?
Thanks
Steve
Reply to
Steve
Eric Brain (recently retired Bath Uni lab tech) should know. If he hasn't replied to you already (he lurks in these parts) see Victoria entry in SEM helpline for email address.
Reply to
Nick H
Thanks Nick, I'll drop him a line.
Steve