The Jon Banquer Blog Will Cover Siemens NX

No you can not post to the e-Mastercam Enhancements Forum without providing your sim#

Once again you're wrong and have made one of you many, many mistakes.

You can post to the e-Mastercam Forum without a sim# but not to the Enhancements Forum.

I'm tried of cleaning up your many mistakes and ASSumptions. There is a definite reason you make so little money after all these years.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

NX is arguably one of the most powerful CADCAM programs in the world. I recently had a non-canned demo of NX done by someone who flew in to demonstrate what I wanted to see. NX is so powerful and so advanced that after hours only a very small part of what this program can do had been shown. The unfortunate part of a program being this powerful is that no one, including Siemens, has ever been able to properly describe to a Gibbscam, Mastercam, Featurecam, Surfcam, etc. users what NX can really do in detail and why NX is so much better and so much more advanced.

In the coming months the Jon Banquer blog will again break new ground and attempt to do what no one so far has ever been able to do... show how the power of NX can make a major difference in shops that are currently using the products I mentioned above.

Shops that are similar to ours, like Apple's prototype shop, have used NX for years. There is a reason why and I'll do my best to explain why.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Wow that's some serious psychosis you're wearing today jon.

Reply to
Bill Roberto

"Mastercam Enhancements Forum

- To post in this forum, you will be required to present administration with the following information.

- Mastercam SIM#

- Real Name: First and Last

- Company name and contact information"

Just another area you're wrong in, have no clue about and present speculative guesses as fact.

I'm tried of cleaning up your many mistakes and ASSumptions. There is a definite reason that you make so little money after all these years.

[...]

ported. =A0Jon

Bob, it wasn't speculative ragging. Jon is a software pirate. (at home, not at work).

I would suspect he has a cracked copy of Featurecam floating around somewhere too, unless of course he is/was lying about how long/where he's been employed. So, one way he's a liar, the other way he's a liar

*and* a thief.

As has already been pointed out, he weaves such a tangled web, it's impossible for him to keep his stories straight. He often forgets about claims he made and stories he told when posting under aliases.

Reply to
Joe788

[...]

.

Reply to
jon_banquer

Jon:

I stand corrected. I didn't know there was a forum split. Like I said, I haven't been there in a couple of years. I just remember they let me post when I was there.

Reply to
BottleBob

LOL.....Please post one lie to support your accusation Jon. I have posted a few of your lies with proof. Why can't you post at least one to support your claim?

Jon, it's CAD, CAM or CAD/CAM try to keep up.....an eggspurt such as yourself should know these things.

brewertr

Didn't Jon say to be allowed back on the forum he had to agree to conduct himself properly and he had to use an alias?

-- Tom

brewertr

How mad was he when he found out he was fooled into meeting with you (bottom rung) rather than a real decision maker within your company?

-- Tom

brewertr

[...]

Did you address the issue of why some people are migrating away from NX?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr