AMC Prizes of the Month?

Awl --

Thought we was gonna do this?

I nominate Brewer for the November Prize, for Energizer Dummy

Ahm still dyin over here.... Hilarious, in part because of its dead-on accuracy!

Of course, Barn gets belated Prizes for his pioneering semenal contributions on "jb visualizations".

Ironically, jb's Vise thread, despite his own moronic, messianic, delusional, and backstabbing drum beating/babbling, was super excellent. RCMers should take a look, as well.

Who made up BabbleOnJon? That deserves another belated prize.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
:

nyurl.com/6rf2av

PV.....although my lawyers are workin on the case of suin Tom for patent infringement, I personally gotta admit.....that Energizer Dummy photo just might of been one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet.

Kudos to you Mr. Brewer but I'm still suin your ass for everythin you're worth....sorry...but I gotta do whut I gotta do.....I'm sure ya understand.

As fer the "BabbleOnJon" thing....someone called the lil nutcase that many years ago. I'm not sure who it was but I kinda stole it from him and put it on lil jonnies first photo cuz it was such a good fit. Glad I din't get sued like I'm gonna do to Tom. :)

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

PV.....although my lawyers are workin on the case of suin Tom for patent infringement, I personally gotta admit.....that Energizer Dummy photo just might of been one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the internet.

Kudos to you Mr. Brewer but I'm still suin your ass for everythin you're worth....sorry...but I gotta do whut I gotta do.....I'm sure ya understand.

As fer the "BabbleOnJon" thing....someone called the lil nutcase that many years ago. I'm not sure who it was but I kinda stole it from him and put it on lil jonnies first photo cuz it was such a good fit. Glad I din't get sued like I'm gonna do to Tom. :)

===============================

Add me as a plaintiff -- Tom stole my prize in bottle's How would you make this part, AND cheated with SW.....

Note that jb never said a meaningful word in that thread.... but then, what else is new? Or in his own vise thread. He just said lots of words.

We should proly have several categories of prizes -- best idea/tip, best thread, etc.

And proly a whole separate category: The "jb's dumbest utterance of the month" pick.

Or mebbe not. Imagine having to choose..... Neat, tho, that he collects them all on his Glob. I wonder if he flushes, at home.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

How about an out of court settlement?

I have a couple of Knock-off Vises :-} (I don't use)

One is 6" double vise shipping weight about 125#

The other is D675 style about 55# shipping weight.
You decide who wants what, pay actual shipping and the vises are yours.

-- Tom

brewertr

Tom:

Jeeze, where have those things been, in the bed of your pick-up for 5 years? :)

Reply to
BottleBob

Hey, I'm trying to make a deal here......!......LOL

Actually the 6" Double vise seems to be an OK vise.

I was going to give them to Gunner and have him drop them off at your place on his way to or from the valley.

-- Tom

brewertr

Tom:

The handle looks good.

Oh gee, I'd never live down the shame & humiliation. (bring them around the back when nobody's looking) LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

Think it's a Kurt, good eye.

Gunner or the Vises?

-- Tom

brewertr

Sheeit, I don't know bout BottlePickyBob, but they look good to me!!

Actually, true sob story: My sometime partner in crime just bought three brand new matched Kurts, the

6" with the bigger opening -- about $2100. wow.... Well, my p-i-c was/is moving his shop, had the three boxed vises on his hurcos, ready for the rigger, and it looks like the rigger supplemented his income. goodgawd.....

We WISH we had bottle's kurt knockoffs....

So ahm lending him some of mine, but what a kick in the ass, yo.

If Barn don't want his, I got dibs on his, too. (I've just kicked Barn off the lawsuit papers.)

I'll email you. Very nice offer. We'll have to nominate you for more AMC awards! :)

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

DEAL !!!

I'll send ya a couple hundred bucks fer shippin and you send me the "rusty" one.....well.....the "rustiest" one. I need the handle too. I have a feeling BB is tryin to "snake" the handle away from me. Keep an eye on him. He's shifty.

Consider yourself lucky this time TB. Had me and PV teamed up on ya in a court of law.....well....lets just say it wouldn't have been pretty for you.

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Back off PV, ya greedy SOB. (Hey, that rhymes...I'm a genius)

kicked off??.......KICKED OFF????? Damn dude.....ya turned on me like a lil rabid chihuahua. (that sounds familiar)

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

BottleBoob?

-- Tom

brewertr

Tom:

A different chihuahua. And THAT'S BattleBoob to you.

Reply to
BottleBob

I stand corrected.

-- Tom