Re: AMC Prizes of the Month?

>>As fer the "BabbleOnJon" thing....someone called the lil nutcase that >>many years ago. I'm not sure who it was > > "Man, you are one ignorant, clueless, babbling buffoon. You babble on > much more than you are jaded. I think from here on, your new name will be > Babbleon Jon." > "Babbleon Jon, try to grasp the facts before you sound off. You will > look somewhat less foolish, but I guess by now, the people in this NG know > your M.O.. " > > >

- Bruce Closs Jul 25 1999

And he was spot on.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

> - Bruce Closs Jul 25 1999

Closs def'ly deserves an AMC prize.

I wonder if jb has lost/gained momentum since then, or remained the same. I need more data for my meltdown predictions.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

And nearly 10 YEARS LATER......he's still the same ol clueless buffoon. Ya gotta love this guy. He's been entertaining us for over

10 years and there's no sign of him lettin up. Post on jonnie...........POST ON !!!

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

The scary part is the idea of somebody working as a "machinist" for over a decade, and still being completely unable to grasp even the most simple concepts. Crazy stuff.

Reply to
Joe788

I believe it was Tim but Bruce might have posted it first Cliff.

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll

brewertr