ebay moron of the month

what to do with your trash after you finish some builds. check the shipping and the rationale....unfreakinbelievable.

someone

I think the moron of the month will be the one who buys this junk..

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

I would bet he entered the weight wrong in the shipping calculator when he did the listing (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

i don't think anyone is that dumb.

Reply to
someone

Given that a certain batch of wireless network cables apparently sold quite well, I wouldn't bet on it..

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

OH NO! Mom cleaned up my room!

Reply to
jaf

I thought of asking him if he'd put it all through a shredder and mail it in a First Class #10 envelope ...

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

greed know no bounds, and stupidity pulls the cart.

Reply to
someone

Over 4000 feedback and only 29 negatives. I looked through some other of his auctions, and shipping was not terribly unreasonable except that one. The ridiculous shipping was probably caused by a typo. Also, it says that it's a part lot from this.. it's not supposed to be a kit. Doesn't claim to be. Good of the seller to take a picture of the parts so people wouldn't get fooled into thinking it's a proper kit.

What's the whine about?

---Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

I've bought kits from this seller before with no probs. Not long ago, in fact. Regarding the shipping, while most shipping has gone nuts in recent years, what's worse is when 'oversize' comes into play. I ve had some oversized items, bought or sold, that due to the oversize rate, were 3 - 4 times the standard shipping amounts.

Reply to
frank

Went through that myself when I sold the old Barbie '57 Chevy. I didn't get a lot for it to begin with and when I shipped it I got nailed for an oversize box. The buyer pretty much got the car for nought but shipping.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller