Turnkey,.. XY positioning with motors and controllers.

Hey you guys,

Do you guys have some links to companies who sell (off the shelf) small/compact all-in-one XY programmable systems.

We need a system which is "small" Under 8" sqr would be great!

2"-3" of X-Y travel would be good. And the positional accuracy can be loose,.. +/-.005. (hobby cnc system)?

Anyhow, something clean looking and reasonable in cost?

Thanks..

Reply to
zxys

Anyway, I found something...

..

Reply to
zxys

Your perfectly welcome.

Reply to
over a barrel

..

How about buying the CNC sherline mill? Get 3 axes with stepper motors and hook it to any controller you want. You may find it easier to get the whole CNC package and use CNC code to drive your test fixture.

Gary H. Lucas

Reply to
Gary H. Lucas

Thanks, Gary.. I agree, it's not a bad setup for the price but it's a little big and not sure if we can get what we need from the controllers?

=2E.

Reply to
zxys

But,...... I haven't been f%$##@! yet....?

=2E. ;^)

Reply to
zxys

Sweet motherlode of linear overstocked sh*t at a low price....Hot damn!

=2E. 8^)

Reply to
zxys

Sounds like a job for Edmund Optics. Look at

I don't know if that link gets you to the exact product group that you need; but it's close. And they sell a LOT of different configurations. If the website or catalog don't help, then call and ask. They've always been more than helpful for me.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon