Where are you located?

What are you so afraid of?

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Joe788

What is your real name?

Where are you located?

Are you afraid your going to have to pay for all the lying you have done scumbag?

How soon before your equipment is auctioned off?

How's the real estate market in your area?

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

What lies? Please provide direct quotes with dates. More importantly, how are you going to make me "pay"? Like this:

?

?? Why would I auction off equipment when my sales are doubling this year?

Well, considering I live in America, it could certainly be better, but it's good enough that I just bought a new (to me) building and I'm not worried about the doom and gloom of the economy. Bad news is, Ralph's is slated to buy out the entire block that my building is on, so I might just have to sell the building at a significant profit and move my shop in short order. Good news is my two main customers have 80% of their annual sales outside of the U.S., so this "recession" couldn't be any better for me. My only problems are getting enough electricity, handling all of my .63/lb chips, and spending enough cash to make sure I don't pay Uncle Sam. Thank goodness for this "stimulus package", it's doubled the section 179 write down on new equipment!

San Diego, or Chula Vista?

Reply to
Joe788

What is your real name?

Where are you located?

Are you afraid your going to have to pay for all the lying you have done scumbag?

How soon before your equipment is auctioned off?

How's the real estate market in your area?

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Clueless as usual, Jonnie. Some things, like you, never seem to change.

gk

Reply to
gk

I'll work on my relevancy by using your examples, LOL. Get a clue Jonnie (as you obviously don't have one). Watch out for those "grinders" with more than .0004 runout. Sounds like you are working on you Saab to require this kind of accuracy.

I'm still waiting for the list of engine designers. Having a little trouble finding it maybe?

gk

Reply to
gk

What lies? When? Where? Why is it so hard for you to post direct quotes?

Reply to
Joe788

Now it's correct, shitbag.

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

are you going to stop being such a chicken shit pussy and post your real name?

are you located?

this information.?

Now it's correct, shitbag.

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Where are these "lies" that you keep accusing me of telling?

Reply to
Joe788