Van Dorns

If anyone has a need for a 275 & 250 ton Van Dorn let me know. Both machines are in excellent condition and will be going cheap.
Best Daveb
On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 02:26:14 GMT, (DaveB) wrote:

?? what are they?
Gunner
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
<DaveB> wrote in message

Dave, it might help if you put a price and include what it costs new.
Mich wrote:

And also location, as I'd guess the UPS charges would be rather costly...
Carla

I will do that in the next few days with pictures and video we took before we removed them from production.
Thanks Daveb