What else do you need?

Check your email.

Sounds like you could have some fun for awhile straightening them out.

Reply to
Alphonso

Wes:

Well there's a popular aphorism that may be apropos here: "The WORST day FISHING, is better than the BEST day WORKING."

And contrary to popular belief, I don't don't bleed Hangsterfer's S500 coolant. LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

BB has a small CNC and a guard cat so he can start his own business "if" the IRS will sign off on the guard cat business expense.

Reply to
Why

DD:

Man, that lil' sucker sunk a couple of fangs in my arm about a week ago. Looked like I was Vampire bit... - for days.

Reply to
BottleBob