What is a notation *RP on a dwg?

The *RP appears 4 places, at the end of each piece (OAL) with a leader and with a leader pointing to the outside radius of a bend, drawn as a
sharp (0.00 radius) corner.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Personally, suggest call the customer....
And if he gives you crap about it then decide whether to tell him to go fuck off let someone else deal with their shitty blueprints.
Maybe Im hust getting old and crotchety but damn Im sofaking tired of idiot draftsman and engineers who expect you to not only be a crack machinist but also to be a mind-reader to boot
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:37:49 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"

I called, he did not get back to me yet, but I'm talking to a guy in purchasing, not the draftsman or engineer.
Maybe this is a common marking I'm not familiar with. I never claim to be an expert.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Randy wrote:

I would expect it means Reference Point. Sometimes WP is used which stands for working point. Usually that means the point doesn't exist on the part, but can be derived by extending lines that do exist to the point where they intersect. For instance, it might be the point where a corner would be before a radius or chamfer was added.
-jim

Reference point is correct, that's what the customer told me. Strange thing is all the dimensions are from the other end.