What is the brandname of this micrometer ?

Hi..
What is the brandname of this micrometer ? I can't make it out, is it "KAFLEC" or "KAFEC" ??
http://home.wanadoo.nl/hihihi/cnc/measuringtools/micrometer-0.01mm-2.png
http://home.wanadoo.nl/hihihi/cnc/measuringtools/micrometer-0.01mm-3.png
I found this on a secondhand market for 30 euro. Is 30 euro a fair prize ?
Thanks..
--
Ever heard about "global dimming" ? It can mess up your future.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/horizon/dimming_trans.shtml

Can't make it out either, but 30 EUR for it would definately be a fair price.
--
Anthony

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=kafer+dial+gauges
John