Wikipedia on CNC

In the past year or so this Wiki thing has really taken off. I really like Wikipedia as a great starting point for information. Anyone can
add to the "encyclopedia".
They have several other Wiki projects, dictionary, species, books, etc.
Here is their main page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
Their entry for CNC machining: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNC
Scroll to the bottom of the page and you can see other CNC related subjects.
Best, Steve
--
Regards,
Steve Saling
Garlicdude wrote:

Heh! what I find suprising is that this post has no comments at all while a HUGE amount of OT/political crap is done to death. Ah well, I guess that is why we're where we are at.
Cheers! Dave G.

subjects.
Not directly related, but I've found that it's quite easy to upload video onto the "Google Video" site.
--
SVL

This is differant from several months ago, this new listing is much better than what was there.
wrote:

Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.